Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Okay. It has been awhile too long. I erased all my information from last year & I am starting fresh again. Because it only matters where I am going. So that will be new. I am contemplating starting p90x for a go around. We have friends doing it & they are 100 percent committed. They started their workout last night at 10:30 p.m. because they hadn't worked out yet & didn't want to miss it. That is commitment. So they got me thinking about me doing it. It is one of my goals for this year & if we go back to Montana this year & help with the branding. I want to be tough enough & strong enough to help wrestle calves this year. I don't want to be the chubby lady taking pictures for the mere fact she isn't in shape enough to do anything else. We are lambing out our sheep in a couple of months & taking on up to 500 bum lambs (depending on how many are available.) I want to be strong enough & in shape in enough to do it, and have the energy to do the rest of my household chores without any problems. So today I am not eating sugar & I did my first workout of the P90x Lean program (just in case I decide to go for it). So I will let you know & if I do go for it, I will include pictures & measurements. So you can see the WOW difference at the end.

Our friends are doing it & I know they are determined enough to finish it, and I don't want to be left behind in fat land when they get it all done. I don't want to keep surviving. I want to starting thriving. So for now I better go. But I will give you the updates on my decisions later. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment