Friday, January 1, 2010

The start

I had a realization the other day . . .when I stopped journaling my life was the same time I started adding on the pounds . . . .a little over seven years later . . . I am well insulated . . . by at least 52 lbs over insulated. I am an emotional eater . . .I eat because I am bored, stressed, angry, sad, frustrated & occasionally because I am hungry. So in effort stop eating my emotions & to give myself a bit of a challenge. I am starting this blog . . . so be prepared for anything. I will be doing my best to share my emotions, instead of eating them. . . and as official day one. I am already stressed . . . . I just found out i am to be leaving for a 2 1/2 hour drive in bad roads & to leave in the three hours. My house is a mess . . .I don't even know if there is enough clean clothes to wear for a whole weekend. I haven't showered yet today . . . I thought we were going to take it easy today. I have a project i need to get started to I can get it finished tomorrow & now I am on the roads traveling in a trip that will most likely result in an extra hour driving time. We will spend time with some family & extended family - & some time with people which I don't even know. This will result in them asking me over & over again when my baby is due (in which now I am embarrassed & even more depressed) because I HAVE to answer that I AM NOT pregnant . . . just really fat. In which they quickly leave because they feel stupid & I am the while just wanted now to go soak my sorrows in a chocolate bar. (Did I mention, I am an emotional eater??) I hate meeting new people . . . .
So how is that a start of the New Year . . . it is only noon I am already craving my chocalate to help ease my stress & frustration. . . . and have shared with you more than I have shared with most people in months or years . . . . so off to the shower . . . feeling slightly better, but not quite enough. . . . see you in a day or maybe an hour . . . we will see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment